hotone Xtomp anyone ?

• Hi, I'm very tempted by this little modeling pedal, anyone tried it yet? I'm not sure it's readily available , but I think it would be a great addition to our KPA.

any review / report with a KPA involved would be appreciated !

http://xtomp.com/2015/12/16/xtomp-detail/

I'm Renaud from Valve Theory profile store : Guitar & pick up matched profiles - Hollowbody & jazzbox pack

Latest tracks soundcloud

Je donne des cours particuliers en ligne sur le Kemper ( 12 ans d'expérience ) et sur l'audio numérique ( Reaper )

me contacter : waraba chez gmail dot com

• It's available at gear4music. Price is € 238,-
    As far as I have seen on Hotone page it can store up to 300 preset. Only one preset can be active at the same time,
    Loading of a preset can be done by IPad and/or Android via Bluetooth. A PC Version is under Procress.
    It seemed to be a interesting gear, but for me not so usable for live performance.

• istomp and Zoom works only with apple OS (min 4.0) via bluetooth.
    At istomp (approx € 170) you have to pay for downloading effects (€ 5,-/each) At Hotone all is included. (also updates)
    For Zoom (€ 119;-) I do not know if the additional download of effects is free. (has already 92)

Zoom can handle more stomp whithout Ipad/Iphone. With serial pushes you can polling through a presetlist .
    Is quicker than the other by loading via bluetooth, If you have only less presets. For istomp I have read about 30 sec.

The soundqualitiy I do not know. istomp seems to the oldest. Maybe the others can use more CPU-Power for the sound.

My conclusion - to improve the sound of Kemper non of them seems senseful. (If KPA reverbs are coming soon).
    For life performance only Zoom could handle sound changes in a short time. But not comfortable.
    As emergency backup for me the Zoom could be practical. (At the moment I use a Tonelab ST)
    I do not need a IPad or IPhone (even I do not have) and I could manage 5 bred and butter sounds with the one push button.

• I would like a pedal similar to this but for loading kemper profiles. Very useful for small gigs or reharsals/jams. For "security" it would load rigs if only conected to the KPA. Also must had cab on/off, button, volume and maybe a simple reverb.