Expression Pedal Set-up Advice

• I have two Mission EP1-KP Pedals and a Kemper remote on my pedalboard (see pic). They are wired from outputs 1 on the pedals to inputs 5 and 6 on the remote using TRS cables. I have successfully calibrated and set up the outer pedal which is plugged into input 6 as a dedicated global volume control. How do I set up the other pedal in input 5 so that it can be set to do things on a profile by profile basis. I have inserted a Wah block in one profile and set the function to Wah in the system menu, but I'd really like to be able to do different things with this pedal from profile to profile. How do I set this up?

• I have two Mission EP1-KP Pedals and a Kemper remote on my pedalboard (see pic). They are wired from outputs 1 on the pedals to inputs 5 and 6 on the remote using TRS cables. I have successfully calibrated and set up the outer pedal which is plugged into input 6 as a dedicated global volume control. How do I set up the other pedal in input 5 so that it can be set to do things on a profile by profile basis. I have inserted a Wah block in one profile and set the function to Wah in the system menu, but I'd really like to be able to do different things with this pedal from profile to profile. How do I set this up?

In the system menu, go to the wah settings and turn on wah>pitch, wah>morph and morph>pitch (I think those were the options, might be morph>wah and morph>pitch, besides wah>pitch). Assuming those were the options, now when you have wah in a rig, the pedal will be used for that. If you have pitch in a rig, but no wah, it will default to pitch. And if you have morph in a rig where there is pitch, it will default to morph. The > sign basically means this effect will take precedence over the other effect.