Whose using 3.0 DI profiles???

• And maybe that's why the most direct amp profiles sound the same throught the same guitar cab! That's the issue is talked about at the other thread Mr. Kemper, the difference between the real amps in the same guitar cab is more audible, than the direct amp profiles of these amps in the same guitar cab!

Well, with samples or not, we are a lot saying the same, so we are not crazy and hear strange sounds in our heads...so maybe we don't provide evidence that something is wrong but you also don't provide evidence that everything is right! But do not underestimate all of us that can hear the same thing, we are the ones that want the kemper to be as perfect as it can get, it will be for your benefit, too! Knowing the weaknesses is strenght!

Hello Metalmike,

No offense, mate, but do you realize how unreasonable that sounds? If any KPA user is experiencing an unusual, unexpected anomaly and/or possible bug...the onus should be on them to provide evidence and specific example(s). That is to say, sound clips made by themselves, from their own KPA device, demonstrating the exact problem. At the very least, they should also open a Service/Support Ticket.

Now I recognize that this particular thread is a discussion of the issue raised by the OP. Some members, here in this thread, have reported experiencing the same issue. However, It is completely unreasonable to ask Christoph to prove a negative, which in this case would be the opposite. In other words, asking him to prove everything is working fine. Furthermore, he doesn't have access to your KPA profiler and your unique reference amp(s) and rig set-up.

Notice I am not saying one way or another if the discussed issue exists. It certainly could be a possibility. I personally haven't experienced it.

Cheers,
    John