Need help Preset mapping to Liquid Foot JR+

• Ok..through messing around I was able to get a bunch of my sounds to the map to my liquid foot but others I just can't seem to get to show up. I've gone into each sound on the kemper, pressed SYSTEM and assigned the sounds to a specific MIDI program number. Basically the first 22 or so are my sounds. However when I fire up the LF Editor I can't get them all the show up and I don't understand (No manual) how to point to specific MIDI program numbers to get them to show up in the presets on the LF. Yes, I have the LF all set up to Kemper specs, all my CC's are working, etc etc....I did get it to work for about 18 of my sounds over the past few months but by trial and error and now I can't seem to make it work for the rest of my sounds I need on the pedal. If a guru could help explain this to me, I'd be VERY appreciative!!

DAMN I wish I could get a REMOTE ASAP so everything just works and I don't have to spend endless hours messing around with MIDI Mapping etc. it's really not my thing....Thanks!

• you have to create a a page on wich :
    - you set up 3 buttons to display your first 3 presets (for example) by choosing for each button the preset command
    - then' you can create a button with context up function to display automatically the next 3 presets
    - and a button with context down function to come back.
    - then transmit all to your liquid foot

I suggest you to watch the differents videos on lf on youtube and to search thread by joptune on the lf.

• This is how I do it

Settings / Global Feature - set Kemper up as a midi device

Create a preset for each Kemper Rig you want to use
    Preset Command Programming - Midi command, select Kemper, PC and enter your pc value

Songs - set-up each song selecting the presets you wish to use for the songs

Set Lists - set up a set list for each set by selecting the songs within each set

Pages - Set up a Set List page, I never use more than four presets so for me the bottom 4 buttons are set as preset B#01 - B#04
    I have a button that toggles function song up and function set list up as the second function and another button that does song down with set list down as the second function

So from this one page I can toggle through the songs in within a set and toggle through the sets, I have buttons set-up to go to different pages ie one to control fx, one to play around with the looper, one to trigger videos in ableton.

• How many presets do you have assigned to your first preset page? The highest one assigned should match how many buttons you have to select presets. This took some time to set in my mind and it wasn't obvious.

for example, I have the LF12 and use 9 buttons to select presets. The other three are context up,and down, and tap tempo. So I make sure there are no more than 9 presets assigned to the first page. When you hit context up it will load the next group of nine, etc.

then just compare and make sure you have the PC # set correctly to what it's assigned to in the KPA and it should work.

let us know how it goes.

sean

• Yes it was having to Manually put the PC# in that got me and I have it figured out now. I thought it was somehow pulling that information from the Kemper. After spending countless hours having to figure out this no manual software on my own I have it all set up now, thanks guys!