Looking to do studio work. Kemper or Axe (can only afford one)

• Welp

You guys have helped make my decision easy =)

I have decided to go for the Kemper, so should hopefully be ordering one within the next week or two. I think the part that makes it most interesting to me is the fact that you can make it sound like an actual amp & cab combination without it sounding "digital." I spent a lot of time listening to various tones that people made using both the Axe & the Kemper, and to me the Kemper always felt more analog.

I guess another plus is the fact that I recently learned they are made by Access! As the owner of a Virus TI2 Polar, this helped seal the deal for me a bit =P

So thanks for all of the input, guys! It has been appreciated

You won't be disappointed! It is really a powerful piece of studio gear! :thumbup:

• Welp

You guys have helped make my decision easy =)

I have decided to go for the Kemper, so should hopefully be ordering one within the next week or two. I think the part that makes it most interesting to me is the fact that you can make it sound like an actual amp & cab combination without it sounding "digital." I spent a lot of time listening to various tones that people made using both the Axe & the Kemper, and to me the Kemper always felt more analog.

I guess another plus is the fact that I recently learned they are made by Access! As the owner of a Virus TI2 Polar, this helped seal the deal for me a bit =P

So thanks for all of the input, guys! It has been appreciated

Excellent, man! :thumbup: