Cool video: Whitechapel in the studio, lots of kemper shots.

• Just saw this video put up on metalblades website. Whitechapel talks about their new record due to be released April 29th. Lots of kemper of shots In this video. The record was once again mixed by one of my closest friends Mark Lewis Of Audiohammer studios in Orlandlo, FL. Really cool sounding record, and is very different sounding to me than what they normally do. The record was also all Kemper, main rhythm tones were a profile of my personal Diezel Herbert. Check it out guys!

http://metalblade.com/whitechapel/

• I am really looking forward to the record. Whitechapel actually inspired me to buy the kemper. Do you know if some of the profiles they are using are available somewhere? I would love to jam these.

Sadly no, they aren't. They are all tones done at Audiohammer Studios, and none of them will be released more than likely. The record took my basic Diezel Herbert profile of my amp, and then was tweaked for a brighter, dryer, more broken up type of tone. Unboosted, raw, and just pissed sounding. It's really unique compared to alot of the tones out there these days in my opinion, people will probably either love it or hate it.

Also the profile you more than likely saw Wade jaming on ( I assume we are talking about the same video) that was put out months ago was again, a profile done at audiohammer for their last record. I believe its marks 5153 WhiteChapel profile, which is still far and away the best high gain profile I've personally ever played through.

• Hey Hannes the WC profile I do not have unfortunately, the guys are pretty tight with releasing "album profiles" so to speak to anyone that isn't in the band. I can definitely makes some clips of it no problem and take a look at the gain levels. The profile on its own is unboosted as well, it's definitely high gain but not at all messy.

• Hey Hannes the WC profile I do not have unfortunately, the guys are pretty tight with releasing "album profiles" so to speak to anyone that isn't in the band. I can definitely makes some clips of it no problem and take a look at the gain levels. The profile on its own is unboosted as well, it's definitely high gain but not at all messy.

That would be great! Thanks! I love the sound and I suspected it was unboosted. The only thing I kind of can´t tell if the gain is something like 6.7 or rather something like 7.6 - which would make a solid difference!