KPA Updater from Rig Manager

• I didn't see a reference here so I'm posting but most likely someone's already noticed.. or maybe I'm just short-sighted.

As much as I despise Windows software, I decided to load Rig Manager on an old notebook with Win 7. No problems with the load but I noticed that Rig Manager complained that I didn't have the latest KPA revision. I then proceeded to try to download and update my KPA from Rig Manager... to no avail, I couldn't find anything in Rig Manager to complete the tasks. Am I short sighted or does Rig Manager lack the ability to perform simple maintenance on the Profiler?

One might deduct that if RM is intelligent enough to validate the Profilers software version, it should easily be able to download the current version and install it on the unit.

That's it.. hardly a rant.... but the KPA would greatly benefit from a one stop shop for Rig Management... which includes maintaining the unit the rigs are being managed on... memory sticks should be a thing of the past...

Gettin' funky up in here..