How to amplify the KPA

• Hello friends!

I have my KPA now for 2 weeks, so I´m really just got in touch with it right now.

First thing to do is to amplify it for playing at home and rehearsal. So I want to get great sound at low volumes too.

What do you use or what would you suggest for playing at home to get great and neutral sounds? Active Fullrange ludspeakers (Mackie, Behringer, Yamaha, JBL..), or active Monitors like the KRK´s... ? I´ve also read ´bout this Camper amplifiers ? Are there big differences soundwise?

Furhter question: Is there something like a Kemper Newsletter just to know about new Rigs, Firmware and so on?

Many thanks in advance!

• Hey Andy!

I'd suggest active fullrange monitors. What is your budget? There are 39243289 monitors on the market, impossible to recommend one without knowing your budget :) I use quite cheap KRK Rokit 5 (or so) - those sound very good with guitar, but most of the time (99%) I use my headphones.
    Cons: you only can use them at home.

If you want something that also works for band get something like the atomic clr, matrix q12, yamaha dxr10 or so.
    Cons: "miced amp sound" - that doesn't have to be a con, it's a matter of taste

The camplifier is just a poweramp - you can use your guitar cab, wouldn't recommend that for home use, sounds nice with the band tho if you don't want to loose the cabsound.
    Cons: you loose flexibility

Cheers Dan

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar