Posts by dbasl86

Excellent. Thank you for the reply deadman42 I will be sure to remember all this :)
    Judging from all the videos I've seen online and all I've read this amp is going to be amazing and I really look forward to dial in some awesome tones.
    I agree. I prefer sound-in-room over anything. And when my shirt starts waving I know I have the volume just right, lol.

:)

Hello everyone! Hope 2020 has been good to you all so far. Sending much love to all you Kemper-fans here! And to the creators of this amazing amp. I'm on my hands and knees thanking you for making this product. I can not express in human words the love and gratitude I have for all your hard work making our tonal-dreams come true!! You guys are true visionaries and great artists in every sense of the word. Who would've thought 20 years ago this would be the future?

Alrighty, after some consideration (selling my new flat recently helped financially too), I have come to the conclusion that I'm ready to join the hype.

Later this week I'm pulling the trigger and I'm buying the KPA Powerhead (toaster) that includes the Kemper Controller (floor pedal) I also added to my cart the AKG K-702 series headphones after having read another thread about those here on the forums (Thanks user: HappyKemper, shout-out to you :)) and a 50EU priced good quality jack cable from guitar to input.

I have also been considering buying a FRFR speaker cab system, but having been recently informed about the Kemper Kab & Kone needless to say I will wait for the official release of these items and buy those instead. What can and will look better than having the teal colored toaster on top of the teal colored Kemper Cab? I think I need to recolor my walls just to complete the studio *laughs*

Anyways, what is the best way to hook up all this? I'm thinking connecting power (d'uh) then connecting the floor pedal to the KPA, then from guitar output jack to Input of KPA Head, and then I connect headphones to Headphones In on the head? How am I doing so far? :) Needless to say I don't want to damage my new goods. So thought I could ask questions beforehand.
    Better safe than sorry. I bought the Powered version because I plan on buying the passive speaker cab from Kemper when available that way I just connect the cab to the Speaker Output (red) on the Head, right?

Long story short I don't need a speaker cab to enjoy the KPA right? Just headphones connected to the head - that's all?

Cheers everyone! Have a great day!

To use all amazing possibilities the KPA offers sonically ,

go for a FRFR of any kind. A 2x12 or 4x12 will make every profile

that is profiled with a mic to sound like a 2x12 or a 4x12 ........

That´s my thought anyway ..... :)

Cheers !

Cheers! I will remember that :) I am so psyched about the potential with the Kemper. Looking forward to getting one asap :)

Hello everyone

I heard about The Kemper a few years ago when a previous band mate told me about it.

I was like, cool so you say yet another multi-effects thing, eh?

I forgot about it and a couple of weeks ago, for some random reason, I recall the conversation I had with my previous friend and bass player. I thought I could at least check this product out online.

So I went where most people go for research, Youtube.

I searched "Kemper Tones" pure and simply and clicked on the first one, this one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Having been a Gn'R fan for close to 20 years I was, LITERALLY BLOOOOOOWN AAAAAWAY with what I heard. I still have a huge amount of disbelief. I can not believe my ears. I'm actually really thrilled about this product now.

Anyways, needless to say, I am saving up money for it as we speak. Planing to live on beans and rice for a while cuz this thing costs the big moneys (not for what you get I suppose)

I have a few questions though. I am very simple Plug N' Play kinda guy.

I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Black Beauty that is my main guitar (all I need)

And I really just wonder how do I connect this Kemper Profiler (toaster) Head I am saving up for?

I understand that I need some kind of cab, right? I live in an apartment (for now) and I kinda see my self using The Kemper with a 2x12 cab.

As I said I'm really simple, I was actually saving up for a 4x12 Jet City cab and head because as I said I prefer the simple human-guitar-0 effects-into something 4x12-powered by 50/100w head. I kinda see my self placing The Kemper on top of a 2x12 cab but I wonder what speakers should I get inside the cab, does it matter? (i keep hearing Full Range Speakers) Is this enough? Should I consider adding something else? I have a computer too, so I guess I could always download firmware/software and new presets.

What is the connecting path with the wires and stuff?

Thanks for reading everyone!