Posts by dango123

Hi - I'm new to the Kemper, and the forum :) nice to meet you all!

I updated my toaster to the latest OS7 public beta last night - after several hours of playing with both the floor board connected as well as rig manager running on my MacBook, I ran into a weird glitch - on the assumption that the dev team is watching this thread, I thought it would be helpful to post my experience.

• Everything seemed to be going fine for a few hours - but at one point, after switching rigs via the foot pedal, the screen on the foot controller froze, and no further changes would be recognized when tapping any of the buttons. The foot controller then attempted to reboot itself, and went into a repetitive up/down cycle where it would go dark, light up, the kemper loading screen came up, and then it would go dark again.
    • Next i noticed that the patch I was playing on suddenly dropped volume
    • I thought I'd try to power down, then power back up the toaster itself - when I flipped the knob to off... the unit stayed on and did not respond. The Toaster screen was frozen for another 30 seconds... and then shut off abruptly.
    • Powering the unit back on seemed to restore the unit to "normal" (at least for the last 30 minutes...)

Apologies if this has been previously reported (I'm guessing it probably has), but extra data points are always a good thing ;)

Thanks - and looking forward to participating in the forums!

Dango