Posts by kruegerf

When I connect my player to the mixer and both devices draw power from the same Furman Power Conditioner, there is a loud hissing noise from the Kemper player. If the player is connected directly to a socket without being filtered, the problem is solved immediately. Is there anyone who has had a similar experience?

Is the lack of the player's own grounding not just a problem when playing with headphones but a fundamental one?

When I connect my player to the mixer and both devices draw power from the same Furman Power Conditioner, there is a loud hissing noise from the Kemper player. If the player is connected directly to a socket without being filtered, the problem is solved immediately. Is there anyone who has had a similar experience?

Is the lack of the player's own grounding not just a problem when playing with headphones but a fundamental one?

I updated rig manager and when plugged in Player (USB to Ethernet), it said the Player needed to be updated. Since then Player and Rig Manager do not talk to each other. Also cannot change rigs from rig manager on phone anymore either. I shut down computer and restarted Rig Manager and still same issue. The sound I get from Player has a lot of crackling - totally unusable. Any ideas on how to correct?

Same Problem with my Kemper Player - Loud Crackling at the XLR Out - regular Firmware (No Beta)

Hello,

is it possible to create a violin Sound for Guitar like this (

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) with a Kemper Profiler?

:?: :?: :?:

Hallo Kemper Community .

Ich spiele seit vielen Jahren liebend gerne auf analogen Equipment über mein VOX AC30.

Nun hat meine Ehefrau für ihren Bass seit neuestem einen Kemper Player.

Natürlich habe ich diesen für meine Gitarre auch gleich ausprobiert und bin doch sehr begeistert von den Profilen eines AC30.

Aber? Lohnt es sich wirklich in einen Profiler Stage In diesem Jahr zu investieren?

Ist das Gerät technisch wirklich zeitgemäß? Im Vergleich zu Konkurrenzprodukten? Wird es eventuell von Kemper auch eine neue Version geben?

Wie ist hier in der Community die Meinung dazu?

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

Florian