Posts by guitarnut

me too have bought level 3 upgrade but unfortunately when connected through my iPhone or iPad it is still level 1.. when connected through my PC is everything ok.. I wrote to Kemper and waiting for their answer why it does not work through iPhone and i Pad Apps.. the only thing that works is that I have 4 pre and 4 post stomp FX.. everything else is level 1.. uffff.. but I hope they solve it…

KPA rules and nothing else matters! :)

ps: funny thing is that when I load through my PC rhythm delay on1 of post slots in my iPhone and iPad it reads as Green screamer :))))))

I had this problem. Just had to upgrade the app on my Ipad from the app store. Hope that helps. (version 1.8.0)

Same. Midi Captain Mini 6 isn't controlling KPP any more. Also, the only way I can access more than the initial 10 banks is through Rig Manager. The bank button on KPP won't go past the first 10 banks. Is that the case with anyone else?

Whilst playing with setting attempting to make midi work I did notice a option under "system" (4th from the bottom) called "Max banks" it's preset to 10 and you can change it up to 125.