Posts by buckynuts

You're welcome.

No imprints via the Main Outs.

GCNC8068  Kempermaniac

Sorry for the confusion guys. I was, um, inebriated when I incorrectly stated I was using the MAIN OUTS. As Kempermaniac stated, you use the MON OUT with the addition DIRECT OUT configured in Monitor Stereo. I set all of this up back in April so I had already forgotten.

WolfsLair is dead on about the LXII. The presence can be a little much but it wasn't enough to turn me off using tubes for the power amp. You might find yourself taming the high end on the EQ a little bit. Regardless, I tried the Kemper with multiple power amps, including the PS2, a Mesa 2:90, Matrix GT1000, and one other that escapes me. Nothing else came close to matching the LXII. I have another buddy that runs his Helix through one as well.

Huge real tube power amp fan here. Digging my PS-2 but wondering about more headroom. Anyone using the LXII ?

I have been running the LXII stereo into two Kemper Kabs and the results are nothing short of amazing. I have some really nice tube amps and everyone that comes over prefers the Kemper set up because of the LXII. Worth every penny!