Posts by Straits74

I’ve Rigs from David G Burns on rig manager and they sound very well. I don’t think it’s from the output settings but i’ll try. I will try too the differents ways you gave me. Thanks a lot

Code
    Thank you for your response, I will try your solutions on Thursday, I don't have my kemper at the moment. when I say a bad sound, I mean a sound in which you hear little distortion and reverb. I bought the Rigbuster Pink Floyd pack a few years ago and I have the same problem. I contacted rigbuster and he also doesn't understand. my updates are done. I'm definitely making a mistake but I have no idea what it is.
    Code
    thank you, if I understood correctly I have to change the speakers in the rig. Can you tell me why profiles like those of David G Burns for example sound good directly? And it is better to have an external eq or those of the kemper are sufficient ?
    Thank you for your help, it’s nice

Bonjour,

je viens de faire la mise à jour 8.0.5 sur mon kemper et une mise a jour rigs manager, depuis j'ai beaucoup de bug ( mon ordi (windows 10 )ne reconnait plus mon kemper, la croix pour choisir ses rigs "bugge", je n'ai plus accès à mes favoris, il me manque des effets (ils sont affichés mais ne sont pas dans le son). La manoeuvre browse + system résoud qqles problèmes mais pas celui que je n'arrive plus à connecter mon kemper à rigs manager alors que après les deux mises à jour tout fonctionnait super bien puis les ennuis sont arrivés.

Si qqun a déjà eu le même problème et a la solution? Merciiiiii davance