Posts by ScottM

Well, I did the most me thing ever. Went from over 300 profiles on my Kemper down to about 80 and was feeling pretty good about it. Then bought 8,000 more to mess with, but it was a pretty good deal. Now to find what I want to keep there and start organizing

I've had my Kemper for 3yrs now and finally getting comfy with it to where it's no longer intimidating. I thought I could load up a Plexi and be satisfied with that, but no way, I want them all. I've learned not to get hung up on just a few amps but to try as many as I could and then decide.

yeah versatility was one of the things that drew me to the Kemper. at one point I had 11 100 watt Marshall heads that I could never turn above 2 so, that was stupid on my part. I also figured this would be a good recording tool but now im thinking about just grabbing a couple of those UAX IR pedals, but I already have this and am sure its the better option if I can just tame it

I've had my profiler for a few years and always get lost just chasing sounds and never really using it. I read really useful bit of advice in another thread from Tor but I'm still twisted over this thing, but I am glad I bought it.

1) When I first bought it, I was under the impression (perhaps falsely) that I could say choose a Princeton and then match it with different speaker cabs, or basically just have a bunch of amps to choose from, but the profiles seem to be much more than that and I have very limited cab options in rig manager. Did I misunderstand something or is this possible and I'm not seeing how to do it.

2) Can someone point me to good rig manager tutorials or anything else that can break this down into dumb guy language. Usually I wanted as few jobs as possible, but this seemed like a good way to have good sounding amps at townhouse living levels.

I think ideally I'd like to have a "Marshall" bank, a "Fender" bank, etc with 4-5 different amps (clean, breakup, high gain, etc..).

I currently have over 300 rigs on my Profiler and am starting to think that is silly. Does anyone just keep theirs fairly minimal?

Thanks all. I'd really like to get into this thing but im pretty intimidated by it

edit: I am running a profiler, floorboard and I have 3 expression pedals but currently only use 2. 1 for volume and 1 for wah

Welcome Sir 8) I found 5 on the Rig Exchange under Model T.

Thank you, I saw those but I do not think those are the reissues. I'm still learning my way around but without the description I'm assuming they are the originals, which is pretty much a completely different amp. I think they just threw the Model T name on the amp to sell it. I've heard some people suggest it may be a rebranded red knob "evil" twin from Fender

Hey all, just sold a bunch of my amps and replaced them with a profiler head. Does anyone have any leads on a profile of the Sunn Model T RI? it's the only amp I sold that I cant find a profile for