Posts by drewdenk

Great idea!

Already purchased and received a replacement set of rubber feet that go with the DT25 cabs which I am going to try to put on the Kemper, and just got a Torx driver for the screws so I'm going to give it a go. Got a Camplifier 290 on the way so I needed the Torx driver anyway...

Chopsfromhell - I know this thread is old, but did you need to replace the stock screws on the existing Kemper rubber feet when you installed the new set from Line6 Spider Valve feet?

I was able to connect with Hans-Jörg Scheffler with the Kemper Support Team. He explained the following setup to me for proper Stereo setup using PowerHead Speaker Out and the Direct Out puts to a tube amp combo. For anyone else interested in this setup, here is the note from Hans-Jörg:

The setting for the monitor output also determines the settings of the PowerHead speaker output. In a stereo setting, they will both deliver the same side of the stereo signal.
    If your plan is to use the Stereo setup with an additional external tube amp, as a second power amp, you need to activate the monitor stereo option in the output menu, select master stereo as the output source for the monitor output and then connect the external tube amp to the Direct Out port on the Kemper PowerHead.
    Make sure to activate the Monitor cab off function in the output menu if you plan to use 2 standard guitar cabs for monitoring.
    Note that you will be using the Direct out for a second output. Since the Direct Out serves double duty as the effect send would not allow you to use the Effect Loop.

New to the forum. Hello everyone! I have the Kemper Powerhead and want to run Stereo via 1 - Powerhead Speaker Output to cabinet and a second (non-powered) output to a tube amplifier. I am confused if the non-powered output should be Monitor Out or the Direct Out. I know the submenu settings permit Monitor (Stereo) which sets up the Monitor and Direct Out as Stereo - Left and Right.

If I am going Stereo and using Powerhead Speaker Out (which is tied internally to Monitor Out) to a non-powered Cabinet, what other output should be used for going to a tube amp? (Monitor or Direct Out)

I don’t want two mono outs, but stereo for chorus and delays.