Posts by rockjonte

When I use my Kemper live I have created one performance for each song and I then use the Rig Manager to place the songs in the right order to match the set list for the night. Now when I try to do this I cannot move the performances by “click and drag”. They jump back to their current position. I have checked that I have the latest software both on the Kemper and Rig Manager. Any ideas on what the problem could be. I could add that for the next upcoming gig I have had to move the performances on the head using the “arrange function”. When I have done this the Rig Manager seems to be out of sync- when I click on a performance in Rig Manager a different performance is called up.

I have noticed a quite big difference in the sound of rig when it is in Browser mode than when it is copied into the Performance mode. Louder and more gain in Performance (but all the lights on the knobs seem the same). A pity because if I like the sound in Browser I cannot use it straight off in Performance. Any ideas?