Posts by Amandas

Wow... none of you guys seem to have gotten what the awesomeness of blending-amp tones is ...
    It´s NOT ABOUT STEREO WIDTH (!), but about BLENDING TONES and being able to PAN THEM.
    I do NOT like delays and double trackers, but using my JVM410 on one side and my PRS MT15 on the other, profiled with different cabs DOES MAKE AWESOME SOUND, with some sort of "stereosation", but not for "timing" but for difference in signal-chain...
    You can still go perfectly NARROW MONO and still blend two amps, WHICH SOUNDS AWESOME ...

THAT is the reason why Quadcortex or other units offer stereo paths or even quad-paths.

Question to all of you:

NEVER TRIED THAT ??
    I do that in my mixes all the time,
    Because it sounds killer and you can create unique soiund textures outside the usual amp-sound-framework.

Dear Kemper,

since the "merged profile" function exists, where you can combine amp-only profiles with a studio-profile,
    why don´t you include a sinus-wave generator and a small convolution-progie into the Kemper OS, so people can handily and easily create IR´s of their OWN CABS as well and combine them with
    THEIR OWN DI AMP Profiles ...?
    A small section that creates Kemper-IRs on the fly.
    I bet thats relatively easy to do, because the functionality is already in the cabmaker included.
    Just include a sinus wave sweep generator into the OS PLUS the code of the cabmaker an
    we´re good to go...!
    Using either the only power-amp section of the amp to "profile" the IR.
    would be a nice way ...
    Or using a digital or transistor amp ... for IR.

What about that?

I think that would be JUST AWESOME.

DO your own IR´s via Kemper, without the Fuzz of needing a soundcard and bla bla ...

A.

Hej there good people,

I can not find a list of the amps that are supported in detail.
    Not sure if I want to install the OS10 beta version just to find out my amp´s not featured.

I own a JVM 410H.
    And I LOVE every single bit of it.
    So "trying" out a JCM800 Tone Whateveritscalled-Stack-Thingy might soiund nice, but won´t do the job of "authenticity" and that´s what this LP should be all about.
    Right?

Can anyone, who´s got it already installed, tell me what Marshall Amps are featured?

Thank you so much in advance!

<3

Amandas