Posts by BrockLesnar

New member here.... but not a new user, actually. I've used kemper for a while and been reading the forum for about a year. I also own axe fx and many tube amps. They are all cool devices. Nothing is perfect. Axe and kemper adopt different approaches capable of achieving similarly great amp tones. Claims about one being shit and the other untouchable are bizarre.

Truth be told I have resisted joining the forum for a long time. The Dean_R situation is the perfect example. What did cold friction do wrong here? He's had Dean_R attack him repeatedly. It's what he seems to do almost full time on this forum. Because of him quite a few highly skilled, positive contributors left or participate no longer. I fail to see what Cold Friction did wrong? Use logic and audio tests?

I also know that just as as soon as I'd post anything critical of kemper or even simply praise another device Dean_ R thinks is competitive to kemper there would be endless streams of insults just like many others have sustained. Who wants that? For sure not me. It scares new users off. Of course it does.

Also notice how he never addressed any audio presented to him. Mad props to cold friction for remaining as professional.

This will probably be my one and only post here. I am not going to sustain the attacks soon incoming. Also no, I am not Dimi, Dean :) Contrary to you, he helps kemper stand out in a positive light. Quite immature of you to hurl insults at him knowing how he left forum too. It speaks volumes.

Not much more to say! Axe rocks! Kemper rocks! Thanks God we have such amazing devices!