Posts by RomanKoehler

Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem, bei dem ich bisher keine Lösung gefunden habe:

Ausgangslage:

- Ich habe für jede meiner Gitarren eine eigene Bank eingerichtet.

- Jede Bank hat die 5 gleichen Einstellungen für Verstärker, Effekte...

Problem:

Da jede meiner Gitarren einen unterschiedlichen Output hat, sind die Bänke unterschiedlich laut.

Frage:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das Volumen von Einstellung 1 auf jeder Bank vom Volumen her an die anderen Bänke anzugleichen? Über einen Lautstärkevergleich durch Hören ist das Ganze bei 5 Gitarren --> 5 Bänken mit je 5 Einstellungen sehr schlecht möglich.

Eine Anzeige der Lautstärke am Amp wäre supernützlich, aber so etwas finde ich nicht.

Bin ich der Einzige mit so einem Problem?

Im Voraus schonmal vielen Dank

I am glad that my suggestion has caused so many reactions.
    Of course I would have preferred it if everyone had found this idea great, but I already knew that this was not the case.

However, I do not understand the total rejection of such an update, because for the musician who does not want to use this feature, absolutely nothing changes if the secutity option is disabled (should be default).

Personally, I would prefer a software key to a 4-digit code, since it can happen that you forget it. From a USB stick, I can make as many copies as I want and am with a backup stick on the safe side. And if both are broken, I'll just download a new key from my Kemper account.

Of course, I realize that software protection is not really a protection against theft. But I think that thieves usually know what they are stealing. And if they know that the amp is unlikely to work, they may stop it. An immobilizer on the car finally prevents not that the car is transported away with a tow truck. But since introduction the thefts of such cars decreased. They are only stolen by professionals who can bypass this protection.

But I also wanted to prevent my amp with this feature from being used by other musicians in the rehearsal room, which we share with 2 other bands. I do not know, maybe you all have your own rehearsal room. Then you are lucky.
    But everyone else always makes their amp stand with a bad feeling, or dismantle it every time and take it with them.

I think it makes sense to protect the Kemper from theft and unauthorized use and theft.

Almost every Kemper user has an account at Kemper-Amps.com. In this account he is registered as the owner with the serial number of the amplifier.

Kemper could provide a key file in the user profile of the owner, which can be copied to a USB stick. If a security check is activated in the settings of the amplifier, the amplifier only starts with the corresponding security file on the stick.

This prevents unauthorized persons from playing on the amplifier. And for a thief, he is also absolutely worthless and therefore unsalable.

I think that this is important to all Kemper users and I hope for many comments, so that Kemper perceives this desire and realized it.

Have an nice day
    Roman