Posts by chris bradshaw

Thanks for the replies.

I think this is mainly my system not doing what was expected and also me forgetting the software and live monitoring options at that point. The USB signal wasn't working the first time. Main audio outputs of the Kemper were still going through the focusrite (albeit the gains were all the way down) and that was what I was hearing. I then unplugged the cables after I played for a while, resulting in massive confusion when I tried it again.

I assumed the USB signal would be audible though my Mac via software monitoring but I guess you can only do that through Logic. I'm currently on my business computer so going to move over to my studio side and try it all in there through Logic.

I was hoping there was a way to monitor the USB input through Mac OS though without having to use GarageBand or something like that.

Hi all,

I'm having problem with the USB input from the powered rack. I updated both rig manager and the rack today which was fine, the USB input appeared in the list of inputs and worked fine. Sounded great straight off the bat. I played for a while and then had a break for a couple of hours.

When I switched on again tonight I'm getting no sound. Rig manager is connected and working fine, I'm getting a good input signal into the Mac (I can see it) but I can't hear anything. Ive watched the USB Recording Tutorial by Thomas Dill, restarted a few times and followed my procedure from the first time it worked.

Am I missing something here? I've tried switching various things with output settingsetc. but still no joy.

I'm using a Focusrite Saffire 6USB 2.0 and a powered USB hub. The Focusrite is working for everything else.

Can anyone help here please?

Many thanks!

This may have already been posted but I feel like we're missing a really good MicroPitch effect similar to the Van Hagar 90's effect.

So stereo (2) detune effects in cents + panning capabilities of both and wet/dry mix parameters. Also an added delay time to each side.

In my head it would be easy as this already exists in other effects but theres no way to get this exact effect.

Cheers!

Hi all,

When importing Impulse Responses (drag and drop) into rig manager it cuts the names short.

I have a load of Redwirez cabinets and I cant tell which is which inside of rig manager. The only way to tell is to save the profile and then look at the cabinet comments on the profile and it'll state the wav name there.

Is there a way around it? I know rig manager is flawed big time but this seems a bit silly.

Chris

I've just been reading about this.

It's frustrating you can't Kill Dry the Mod section. I agree in regards of where to spilt the output. Seems a shame to not be able to route so many amazing effects to the wet signal and be limited to only reverb and delays. A separate option to combine the Mod block to the Del/Rev Wet output would fix that.

HI all,

I run a Rocktron Intellifex in the loop of my Kemper which works great returning in stereo.

I've just got hold of an ADA MP-1 and am wondering about the best way to run it though the kemper with my current setup. I obviously want to use the power amp of the Kemper and also the Cab section for IRs.

Can I run the ADA straight into the front of the Kemper so I can retain the loop for the Intellifex? That would make the stomp section almost redundant in terms of (especially wet) effects but I'm willing to sacrifice that if needs be.

Many thanks!

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience using a tube amp into a load box and using their kemper for IR's and effects?

I've been using the Kemper for years but miss using amps and it got me thinking if this is possible...

So if you had a tube head into something like the Suhr Reactive Load, could you feed it straight into the Kemper for IR use and use all the Kempers effects?

Not talking about profiling here, simply to use the tube amp as a live input.

Apologies if this has already been covered here - I've searched but not found anything!

Many thanks! :)

Hey everyone,

Relatively new here but a couple of strange things happening with my powered rack.

When editing a parameter such as power sagging its affect the reverb mix value. As I'm pretty new I just want to rule out anything like known bugs with the firmware, any possibilities of these being linked somehow etc.

This has happened a few times before but can't remember the exact scenario/dials being used.

Any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Chris