Posts by tridyed

I have looked around and have not found what I am after so please forgive me if I missed this somewhere else.

It's the age old thing of me being a tube amp guy all my life. I am older but, I have always embraced new technology.

I had an Eleven rack that I really didn't care for, it seems to be very limited. I did like the idea just not that unit.

I am not looking to sell my collection of tube amps but, I am looking at these modeler amps to see if they could make my gigs easier to do. Weight wise and footprint wise it would be great to have a system that could do it all without lugging a ton of gear in and out every time I go play somewhere.

So some questions if you all can please help me with. If I get one it will be the powered version.

1. What amp profiless come with the stock unit?
    2 What cab IRs come with it?
    3 What effects are included?
    4 Is there a selection of microphone profiles that are included or how does that work?

That's all for now, thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Just signed up !

I am a tube amp guy still but, I am also trying to be open to the newest ideas. I am an old classic rock/southern rock guy (Zeppelin Rush Ammlan Brothers and it getting harder and harder to lug around all the amps and PA so I am always looking for lighter and small footprints.

I joined to see if I can find a list of all the amps and effects that come stock to see what I would be starting with. I do understand that just like my tube amps that there are extra things to by to make it a top end system (or maybe not, this is new to me). I have seen some profiles from different studios and such.

If anyone happens to have a link to the list of amps, cabs, and effects that come stock with this unit please drop me a response.

Thanks all !