Posts by ragnarostbergTGA

The other day I had the privilege to try out some Kemper profiles from the one and only Matthew Figurski! I got the profiles of "Mr. Boga", "BE100", "Camerica" and then a single profile of a Marshall 2555! And I must say that it has been a real pleasure to go through them one by one!!

To begin with, I have to say that all of these profiles are VERY well made. In my opinion, some of the best profiles on the market. They are all very dynamic and have a huge tweaking potential! You can get both the killing high mids, the fat bottom sound and a screaming lead tone with lots of high. All of the included amps amazing, and every one of them is customizable to your liking! If you then add a tube screamer, some reverb and a nice delay you will get one of the best lead tones I have ever heard!! I have gone through about 90 of them... And I don't hesitate when I say it, I'm deeply impressed!!

Of all these great profiles I struggled really hard finding the one i liked the most, but some of the BE100 profiles are just KILLING!! They will definitely be on my Clean/Crunch/Overdrive "Rock ´n Roll/Hard Rock" live rig!!
    To be honest, these profiles, in my opinion, are not perfect for my personal live sound. They just don't fit the sound i want when I play thrash metal with The Generations Army. But in situation where I'm going to play hard rock, rock and blues these profiles will be my best bet.

To all the KPA users; spend some money on Matt's profiles! They are totally worth trying out if you look to replace some
    of your existing ones with some high quality stuff.
    Horns up Matt and keep making these amazing profiles!!