Posts by gfex79

Hi everybody
    Some days ago i got a nice second hand unpowered kemper and i am enjoying it with headphones or with my PC monitors.
    In future i would like to create a complete rig around the kemper and would like to ask you of it is better to purchase a frfr speaker (Yamaha dxr10 for example) or purchase a power amp for the kemper (like the Ritter ones for example) and use it with my guitar cabs.
    I know this question has been asked several Times but i would like to know your experiences.
    Thanks

That is right john..
    Another question ....is there a chance to cancel profile with the kemper or the only way is to use RM? It would be nice of i could run throught the different profiles and cancel them directly in the kpa of i do not like 'em

Thanks
    I am not sure I got the point.....should I delete some profiles on the kemper? Is 999 the limit of storable profiles? If I am not wrong I read somewhere about someone who stored more than thousands profiles on the kpa but maybe I am wrong...

Hi everybody
    Along with the kemper i got also an usb drive with a lot of profiles.
    Little by little i am storing them on the kemper. I have now stored 999 profiles and am trying to store some more but the kemper says that the new profiles i would like to store are already on the kemper but it is not true....
    Have I reached the storage limit? What should I do ?
    Thank you

Ha!

Bother us all you like, mate; it's why we're here. The main thing I think is that you try to enjoy the journey and not put too much pressure on yourself.

Perhaps you could try limiting yourself to tweaking only the stack EQ (the knobs on the front) and amp parameters (press and hold the Amplifier button until the associated parameters "come into focus") for now. For many, this is all we need. Press exit to return to the top-level parameter set - the EQ "knobs" again.

One other thing to consider is having a play with the Pure Cab™ parameter in the Output section (press and hold the Output button, and it's one of the parameters in that menu - navigate with the left and right arrows, as you do elsewhere such as in the aforementioned Amplifier "menu").

By keeping things relatively-simple this way, you'll be able to have some fun as well as gain(!) confidence using the unit. These parameters alone, IMHO, give you more tweaking power than any tube amp out there anyway.

that is really a good suggestion!!!

"Like"? "Enjoy"?

Mate, you've got this Kemper thing all wrong - you're supposed to love it and forget about everything else in your life while you chase your new (many thousands of) tones... :D

Welcome, gfex, and enjoy... I mean, love your new baby.

thank you all for your nice welcome.
    Monkey_Man , you know, i am an old minded guitarist used to valve amps and stomps......this is my first experience in digital stuff.....i have to say that all those lights are really nice but scary me a bit at the same time.....i think i will bother all of you a lot in the next few days....

Hello eveybody
    I just got a second hand kpa...
    I played with it for a bit today through the DAW and i like it...
    I have to dive into its potential and profiles but from the first experience i think i am going to enjoy it...
    Regards from italy