Posts by Bach1970

Exactly same here - It has not happened many times, and so far has not happened when I just play and occasionally switch performance slot,but this needs to be fixed, otherwise I can not depend on this to use it live !

I contacted Kemper US, they told me to load the newest software version 7.2 - what ? there is no such firmware !

Anybody has 7.2 ?

Hi, I am new to Kemper.
    I plan to use it mostly live. We play small clubs, European Folkrock - my sounds are cleanish to warm overdrive. So far, I have used 5-15W tube amps as my stage sound.
    We use Alto TX8 speakers for monitors, but I do not like how the Kemper sounds through them. Our main PA is Yamaha DXR10 + EV 12" subs
    For me the big boxes like AA, Matrix, and even Yamaha DXR10 etc are unnecessary - too much power and money.

Anybody has used the Behringer B205D personal monitor ? Or is there another good quality small active monitor ?
    I also purchased Camplifier studio 25W - another option would be to use with small passive Full range speaker. I am pretty skilled in building cabinets and not afraid of building one with say 8-10" extended range speaker.
    Any recs ? So far I like how the Kemper/Camplifier sound through my 1x12 Celestion Blue cabinet, but would like to range that FR speaker cabinet offers..

thanks for your help !!

Petr