Posts by Zumbilly

I have a non powered rackmount which I connect to a 300 watt powered speaker.I do not wish to send a line to the desk so I use the connection from the monitor out.With the volume at maximum I do not get sufficient to cut thru the band mix when playing a lead break.
    I use two other rigs for live playing and they give Me loads of headroom.
    Is there any way to increase the output signal from the Kemper?

I have downloaded rig manager,connected a USB from laptop to USB on Kemper.I do not see anything wich says "update" and I cannot see "My profiler"
    Nothing happens when I click anywhere..?
    Probably My error somewhere

Hi All,
    I have many profiles in My browser which I will never use,I am also about to download the 50 freebies which Michael Britt has very kindly made available,With respect to Michael I would guess that there will be some which I will not use.
    Will My Kemper eventually get full and accept no more profiles at any time,should I be deleting stuff and creating space and how do I delete a profile.
    Thanks for any advice

I have about a dozen profiles in My performance mode.
    After setting either delay or reverb to My taste I select "save" and I have two options
    1Save entire performance
    2Save delay/reverb settings.
    I have tried both and saved.
    when I select any or all other profiles the delay/reverb are all the same as the one I have just saved.
    There must be a way to have different settings for each profile but I cannot find it.Any help will be much appreciated.

Still finding My way around the rackmount Kemper. Therfore I may ask a few silly questions.
    My OS is Beta 3.3
    Is it necessary to upgrade regularly?
    My unit came with several Michael Britt profiles and I will probably want to add some more sometime.
    I do not want to use midi or anything other that "plug and Play"

I have a rackmount which I have used twice in a live situation.
    I connect from the Kemper to My powered speaker using the monitor Jack socket.
    I would probably benefit from running a line to the desk.
    Using a second amp at home for test purposes I have tried connecting using the direct out and also the left and right out and Whilst I do get sound from both amps I only get effects,delay/reverb from the monitor out.
    Can anyone tell Me what I need to do to get the full sound.
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for the nice welcoming messages.
    I have been taking My time with the Kemper and am now getting the hang of the settings,
    For Pedal Steel I have used (so far) the Dumble,Bassman and Matchless profiles and am well pleased,
    I will have a look for the Little Walter profile too,
    Billy

Hi All,
    I am have recently obtained a Rackmount profile non powered and am still trying to work My way thru the various settings etc.,
    I play pedal steel guitar and clean tones with plenty headroom are what I need.
    I would welcome any advice from other steel player as to the best sounding profiles for pedal steel.
    Thanks