Posts by Fluehue

Three different PUPs ... :)

Dimarzio D-Activator

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dimarzio Paff

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gibson 498T LP Studio

Download Rig Manager... Install... connect Kemper to computer with a USB-cable....Update both Manager and Kemper.... Click on "My Profiler" and all your rigs on the Kemper will show! Now you can delete all the rigs you don´t need or use.

I´ve got 18 rigs stored on my Kemper, just the ones I use while recording at the moment.

When playing Live or at rehersals, I use performances. The smart way to use the Kemper is to create performances. Once you save your performace, you can delete the RIG from your Kemper, it´s saved in your performance :) And in that way, you keep the original rig in its original mode, you change EQ and add your pedals and effects in your performance!

Btw! ALL KEMPER RIGPACKS are included in the new RIGMANAGER, so you don´t have to download and install them on your Kemper. Just doubleclick on the profile in rigmanager, and you can preview the profile!

Good Luck!!