Posts by chrrriiiiissss

I only have been practicing with it through a 2x12 with greenbacks but have the cab simulator on. When I hook it up to FOH, I know Im going to need to have the cab simulator on.

Do I need to change anything in the output menu?

Settings currently are Master output is set to Master stero, and master volume output is about 13dB.

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to profile my Rockerverb 100 head. I have mad the following connections:

Kempers direct out to input of RV
    Guitar input to kempers front input
    Microphone to Kempers Return input
    Main output to PA head to monitor sound.

When going to profile the amp and set the return level, I can hear the KPA but I cannot hear my reference amp.

HELP?

What are some of the more top end profiles that you have to pay for? I've searched Rig Exchanger for hours today & can't find something thats satisfying. Sinmix has some good profiles, but nothing outstanding. I need a pop punk/indie rock tone. I don't mind paying for profiles if they're worth it. Let me know what profile packs you guys have bought!

The rhythm tone I need:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello all,

This Friday I am playing my first live gig with my Kemper Powered version Amp. I am very nervous its not going to sound the way it does during my bands practice. Everytime I plug my Kemper into my PA at home, (Just a 500w head with 2 cheap wedge monitors), it loses its tone drastically. This Friday I am hoping to plug directly into the venues PA system & yes its a real PA system with a real sound guy. I am still nervous that it wont sound as good as it SHOULD.

ANY TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST LIVE GIG WITH THE KEMPER?!??!

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Hey guys,

So right now I'm currently in the air about buying a Kemper. Looking for some feedback. I play Pop-punk style music in small setting venues. Most of the time the sound guy isn't the best, and half the time we don't even get to mic our cabs. This would mean if I purchase the Kemper, I would still need to run it through my 4x12 orange cab. Does this mean I NEED to get the Power head kemper?

Also, I am looking to add this to my home studio equipment. From what I've heard it makes recording super easy. Just plug the Guitar into the Kemper, and the Kemper into the interface and you have an incredible professional recording tone. Is this true?

Lastly, for the bigger set venues that do have audio engineers, How easy is it to run the Kemper to the FOH and let the sound guy mix it? Then just have a dummy cab on stage for looks and run the stage sound through the front wedges? Any experience with this?

Looking for any and all feedback before dumping this incredible amount of money which in the long run could totally be worth it.

Thanks.