Posts by Franne500

Hi all,

When i place my Furman AR-2306 og my Furman PL-PLUS E I get a lot of noise on the output of my toaster - If I pace the Furmans on top of the rack, and not in it, it disappears. Is the Toaster very sensitive to "radiation" from other units ???
    I have used the Furmans in other racks before without any problems.

<p>

I am planning on mounting my head in a 6u rack - I use a Furman Power Conditioner which will be locatedin the bottom of the rack. Then i will mount the head on a rack shelf - I will use the screw holes from the feet under the head. - That way i should still be able to fit my Line6 RelayG50 system somehere on the front and have room enough in the back for a wall mount PSU for my All Access Floor Board and a connector panel sp that i wont wear the conectors on the head by plugging in/out severeal times a week.

</p>

Just had 30 minutes in the shed this evening - Have mounted the toaster on a rack shelf - using the holes for the rubber feet underneeth - Haven't had time to make s connector panel in the back yet - Hopefully i will get something done tomorrow :)

I also need to program my All Access so that I can turn on/off effects and get my mission exp. pedal working in all presets .... And learn 20+ new songs before saturdays gig .... whew !

(Here's supposed to be a snap shot of my progress - but I can't get the upload from photobucket to work?

[Blocked Image: http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/franne500/FullSizeRender.jpg][/img]

I am planning on mounting my head in a 6u rack - I use a Furman Power Conditioner which will be locatedin the bottom of the rack. Then i will mount the head on a rack shelf - I will use the screw holes from the feet under the head. - That way i should still be able to fit my Line6 RelayG50 system somehere on the front and have room enough in the back for a wall mount PSU for my All Access Floor Board and a connector panel sp that i wont wear the conectors on the head by plugging in/out severeal times a week.

To save a Performance you have to press the "Store"-Button 3 times.
    -At first an extra menu pops up
    -Then you can change the Destination of the Performance. Then press Store again.
    -Now you can change the name of the Performance
    And only if you press store again for the third time your Performance is stored.

Remember if you change any Settings in any Slot in a Performances all these changes get lost if you don't Store them and switch to another Performance.
    The same happens if you restart the unit without storing

Edit: Corrected some of my bad english

Yeah - I have also pressed it three times - sorry I didn't explain well enough in my first post !

Hi All,

At home I made a performance containing 4 Rigs (clean to distortion) that I will use for gigs.
    When i came to the venue the rig in slot on had changed .... No biggy, I just loaded the Rig i wanted and startet playing.

The same happened yesterday - only this time it was the Rig in slot 3 ....... What haven't i done ? When I am finished building my performance i press "Store" ... Isn't that correct ?