Posts by Briman

It's funny...I'm poor too (self employed musician, guitar teacher, barely scraping by) but I never requested or expected a discount. I just saved my money until I could purchase the KPA (ok I put some of the cost on my CC when I got close....couldn't wait any longer.)

Things cost what they cost.

*Shrug*

This has nothing to do with the discount. Furthermore I dont understand why people are mad at me when I try to save some money when it is possible. As I mentioned before the store is giving me dicount!!! Not Kemper. Neither is Kemper giving the store any discout. The store pays the same like any other store... It is a friendly turn of the store to give me discount.

Here’s something to consider... If we all thought we deserved to get this at or below cost no one would make any money, and there wouldn’t be a Kemper Profiler. A lot of companies will endorse artists by giving their product away, but that has a benefit to them by getting publicity which in turn produces sales. Unless you feel that Kemper is missing out by not endorsing you, you should not slam them or the place you “bought” it from on this forum. I ordered mine last week, paid cash, and had it here in 2 days. After going through multiple rigs over the past 30 years I can tell you it is worth every penny. Bottom line... sometimes when you really want something the easiest way to get it is to actually pay for it!

It's funny...I'm poor too (self employed musician, guitar teacher, barely scraping by) but I never requested or expected a discount. I just saved my money until I could purchase the KPA (ok I put some of the cost on my CC when I got close....couldn't wait any longer.)

Things cost what they cost.

*Shrug*

This has nothing to do with the discount. Furthermore I dont understand why people are mad at me when I try to save some money when it is possible. As I mentioned before the store is giving me dicount!!! Not Kemper. Neither is Kemper giving the store any discout. The store pays the same like any other store... It is a friendly turn of the store to give me discount.