Posts by JKe2015

Any of you Midi Raider users out there: I've been using the unit with KPA Rack for almost a year now; works VERY well......up to about a week ago. Since then I've been having a problem with the Midi Raider with 5 LED's that light up continuously - even when they shouldn't!

The problem is that FIVE of the LED’s for the lower row of buttons (i.e. the “DOWN”-button and the Button No.’s 1, 2, 3 and 5) light-up continuously; that’s the whole lower row EXCEPT for the LED for Button No. 4.

Also when in BANK mode, these buttons light-up continuously! Obviously, in BANK mode, only the selected Preset LED should light-up. I can, however, select presets but the selected button lights-up with all of the other above mentioned buttons. Hence, when Preset 4 is selected, ALL SIX LED’s light-up!

Additionally, the same buttons light-up continuously during start-up of the unit; normally the LED’s light op after one another, one at a time from the top row to the bottom row, right to left. However, on my Midi Raider, the “DOWN”-Button and Button No’s 1,2,3 and 5 light-up continuously!

The Unit was purchased in July 2016, so it’s not even a year old! I purchased it at THOMANN who unfortunately does not carry the unit anymore, even though it is not a discontinued model. I'm therefore sceptical if they can or want to replace or even repair the unit.

For what it's worth, here’s what happened when I first encountered the problem: after having used the unit with no problem, I left it powered-on for approx. 1 hour when going out for lunch. Upon my return, the four LED’s on the lower row were lighting-up continuously as described above.

I exclusively use the unit at home; I do not take it out to rigs.

Any of you out there that recognize any of this? Any suggestions?