Posts by SanderDK

Hey everyone, so recently I released my first EP "Raising Up A Hand" on iTunes & Spotify etc, on which I recorded the guitars using my Kemper Profiler. It even managed to sneak it's way onto the cover artwork hehe! I'd love to hear what you think, I'll add some links below where you can give the songs a listen :)

Song #3, I Have Been on YouTube: (guitar intro, guitar solo 1 starting at 1:17 and solo 2 starting at 1:58)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song #4, Dream About You on YouTube: (guitar intro, guitar solo 1 starting at 1:37)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song #1, Little Did I Know on YouTube: (guitar intro solo at start, guitar solo 1 starting at 1:10 and solo 2 starting at 2:05)

Song #2, You Are Everything on YouTube: (guitar solo 1 starting at 1:05 and solo 2 starting at 2:35)

"Raising Up A Hand" on iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/raisi…1140871527?l=en

"Raising Up A Hand" on Spotify:
    https://play.spotify.com/album/01Mdun4sjzfbRLuJ7Fmyaw

XO Weston Miles

Bump, I think this should at least be an optional feature. Just add a simple meter to the input and output menus so, for the people who like the visual feedback, it's there when needed. I understand Kemper want users to set the parameters by ear, but for direct recording purposes meters are your friend so you know your signal is clean. :thumbup: