Posts by ViolinDude51

Hey all,

Got one of the new Player boxes for a fly rig that I was hoping to use on tour this summer, but was very disappointed to find that it doesn't contain the full array of distortion options that I've come to lean on with my Rack & Stage Units. Was also low-key devastated when I found out that the studio EQ is not available on the Player, as I use it on almost every one of my profiles to help with level matching between patches.

Are the "new" distortion types going to be coming in a future update?? Specifically wondering about the Full OC and the Kemper Drive, because I use those both A LOT on my main rig.

And can we expect to see Studio EQ in a future update or is the Player going to be limited to just the graphic for some reason? I get that some of the deeper verb/delay options from the full size Profiler might take a bit more DSP power than the little one is packing, but it seems like it should be more than capable of handling a parametric EQ. Would really love to see that get rolled out before I have to spend a ton of time approximating those EQ curves with the graphic for all of my profiles...

Anyone else feeling this same kind of way? haha

Love the ability to send "Space to Headphones Only" on the output section. Since the space feature is particularly useful when using in-ear monitors, it might be even more useful to be able to do the same thing with the Monitor Output, sending the Space effect to that 1/4" output but still NOT in the main outputs.

I think this would be a welcome addition to an already versatile platform, especially for folks using a setup with a rack mount in-ear unit (such as myself 8))