Posts by Roscoe

Selecting an effect preset by turning the browse knob is an annoying thing because the number of presets is too high.
    Most of the times, in 90 %, i only want to select one of my favorite effects (maybe 10 presets).
    Would be nice to have the possibility to define "effect favorites".
    So you need no more turning, turning and turning the browse knob when choosing an effect.

as i understand it, he uses the speakers.
    See here in another episode at 03:33 min.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The guy in the video is playing with the EON 612.
    At the beginning he talks about the EON 612.
    Later in the video you can hear them.

I'm planning to buy 2 active speaker for monitoring my KPA.
    I wonder that in forums and chats you always hear the same candidates.

Atomic CLR
    Matrix Q12A
    Yamaha DXR10

o.K. the first two are coaxial speaker systems. This might be a benefit,
    but for me they are too expensive. And the Yamaha DXR10 with conventional speaker Technology ?
    Are they really better than PA-Speaker from other big important companies? It's hard to believe for me.
    I think many of them are just as well as the Yamaha DXR10.

Scott Minchk from the youtube channel "Toaster Tips Tv" tells us
    in Episode 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTrrnh5Gty0
    that he uses JBL Eon 612 Monitors in the videos and for rehearsal. Before buying he tried 10 different powered speakers, including QSC K12. Scott said that the JBL Eon 612 has become his speaker of choice for the Kemper and when I see and hear Scotts videos on youtube, i have to say, yes it sounds great.