Posts by fengen

And let me explain.
    Having the option to load/run two cabinet IR's in parallell.
    So, if I want to load a Celestion Greenback and a Creamback I can do that and mix between the two cabinets.
    Since this is a well-known trick either to combine different speakers in a cabinet or run different equipped cabinets and blend them in the mix.

With all the options out there for MIDI controller, having MIDI over USB would be a nice feature.
    Today I use a switch that I've built myself for additional control over effects and rotary speed (amongst other).
    All we are missing is a small script that allows the Kemper to be a USB Midi host.

Yes I can set it to rotary speed - but.. I want to use the same module "X" for tremolo and vibrato - and thus use the same pedal (FS-6S) to control the speed.
    So instead of stating that "Pedal 5 = Rotary Speed" I want the option to say "Pedal 5 = Module X Speed".
    So that no matter what; rotary, tremolo or vibrato, I load in Effect X, one pedal will control the speed of the effect in that module.

Under system setting when you designate additional pedals to the remote.
    Now you can select one to turn on and off the X effect. But I can't set another pedal to control the X-effect speed.
    I have to set it to "Rotary speed".