Posts by Adminatron

the kemper is pretty easy to get going in terms of using it... ive sifted through some of the user sounds and so far there are a few that stick out as not-bad.

I have a pretty specific sound I'm looking for, so it's not like I'm going to get lost in a see of presets... i just want the standard 5150/6505 with an ts808/od pedal infront of it...

so basically I got froggy one day and decided to wire my pickups to their own separate outputs(swapping out volume knob for a 2nd dedicated tone knob) and was running them through 2 different amp sims(well the same sim, but dedicated instances) and I loved that sound... and while I'm aware I can record all the DI and reamp it all separately, is there a way I can plug both signals in and process them *separately* and by that I mean they aren't summed into mono and processed in mono... also is this thing able to send the DI signal and processed separately? would be nice while I'm tracking before I go to reamp later

sorry, just got this thing like an hour ago and I have SO MANY THINGS TO FIGURE OUT. including trying 9872398723987239723 billion 5150/6505/whatever metal tones to sift through to find some good mix ready(or close) tones... i also have some rosen digital impuses to try to load into this thing... not sure how to use them yet but needless to say i figured I'd ask the FORUM the questions i doubt are covered in the instruction manual...

though I'm sure some guitarist has tried plugging his buddies guitar in to save on buying a second kemper hahaha but i really like the sound I'm getting... its almost like double tracked but not... it doesn't seem to have any 'weakness' in tone phatness or picking clarity...