Posts by BigHairyProfiles

Hi All!!! Thanks for the warm welcome. I just realized that I need to use the email address that my Kemper is registered to. So, I'm switching over to this account.

hi and welcome...I watched your zack video a while ago and noticed a kemper in the background...did you you use it to record the ozzy-clips? they were spot on both sound and playingwise...IF you used the kemper, would you consider putting it up for…

Hi Luntho. Oh thanks for watching! For the ozzy stuff, it was live amps, but I was setup through the Kemper so that I could profile when I wanted. I did an A/B test a while back, and passing through the Kemper before hitting my real amp sounds the same to me. So, I'm not too precious about it.

I actually just started putting profiles up for sell. There's a pack that hits the Metaltronix GP-1000 "Zakk Attack Rack" stuff. I profiled the GP-1000 sounds that I used in that video. In fact, I just packed up my GP-1000 for storage, because it's REALLY hard to quickly get good sounds out of it. Now that I have immortalized my favorite tones for myself in my Kemper, it's much more immediately gratifying. :) If you're interested in checking 'em out:
    http://bighairyprofiles.com/item/577822186edca00f805223ae

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.