Posts by Stikany

Hi mates ,this is the second song from my upoming album

Check it out ????

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi mates ,

this is my second song from upcoming album ???

Check it out ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://stikanykemperprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

Hi Mates

"The Road of Ancients " is the first instrumental song from my upcoming album . Special guest on Nylon string guitar maestro Emad Ejlal .

Check it out :thumbup::)

External Content www.youtube.com

That track's really out there, Sticky.

I was looking for the Sticky Lip™ and there wasn't much of it, so please can we have lotsa Sticky Lip™... and possibly one or two of your Ninja Tricks™ in the next video? :D

Well done, mate. 8):thumbup:

Haha ..Sticky Lip Maby in next video bro , and Ninja tools too mate :)

Hope you doing ok man

Hi Mates

New profiles comming soon :) .I hope you are all Ok

Meanwhile Im working on my first instrumental album

This is the first track and video "The Road Of Ancients"

Check it out :thumbup:

Stay Safe

Hi mates , new profiles comming soon ?

External Content soundcloud.com

Hey all! I had posted an original a while back pointing out my "lo-fi" recording capabilities. Well, this original song is my first with the Kemper. It is still done very old school using a Tascam DP008 but the difference in guitar and bass sound, at least to my ears, is significant. And this was just recorded from the monitor out. No interface. So, if anything, I hope to accomplish proving to those less technologically inclined people like myself that you can create a decent recording. For me, it's just a hobby. And the Kemper has made my hobby much more enjoyable! If anyone is interested in the specific profiles I use, PM me. All guitars are my Fender Strat with Dimarzio Area pickups and bass is a Spector with active pups. Drums are a Simmons electronic set played live by me.....and I am not a drummer so please dont judge;). Thank you for listening!

Nice and vintage sound's ?

Great sound man, its still one of the top 5 rock Diezel packs out there :thumbup: , one rig out of there i still use daily . Is it just me or does the vibe of that solo remind you of "i want to break free" bit of a Brian May influence?

Ash

Thanks Ash!

Yeah , Matt influenced by Brian for sure and Tom Morello I think!
    But still original Muse trade mark :)

Diezel pack ,yeah glad you use it daily :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I try to play this crazy solo part from new Muse song :whistling:

I always got impressed how Matt Bellamy thinks in a chord progression 8o<3

Of course DiezeL VH4 profiles in this action .

I like that tone better!! :whistling: . The Diezel , Mesa(s) AND 5150 all sound great with plenty of sounds man, you can make many performances out of these packs and they all rock man, especially some of the lead rigs. I would put the Diezel in the top 5 :)

Ash

Thanks mate ,for this FY-V I'm using burstbucker pickups
    Open sounding with this kind of guitar ! :whistling:
    I like it too 8o

Yes I know that Yngwie play Marshall and Fender :whistling:

But I try for this to play Gibson FLV & Kemper :P

Diezel VH4 profiles Ch3 Gain Roll Off ,just a little :saint: