Posts by dancole90

HI,

Is there a way to assign one of the effect switches on my remote to toggle between 2 parameter values on an effect? E.g. reverb decay time?

Ideally i'll always have a light reverb on a rig, but want the ability to quickly increase the decay, not needing an expression pedal as it would just be between 2 values. Ideally i want everything contained within my remote, and not have to use up 2 effect slots for 2 separate reverbs.

I found it was an issue with one of my MIDI cables but am still having trouble.

When i click my tune preset the kemper always goes to the tuner but it's hit or miss whether the MC8 displays the tuner. Any ideas? Not very reliable for live use right now.

It seems to work the first time but after exiting I can't get it to come back up.

hi guys,

I just got my profiler rack and so far I'm in love.

I opted for the morningstar mc8 for a controller for its small size apposed to the remote and I'm trying to set up my tuner to display. I believe new firmware on the mc8 allows this now.

I have both the midi in and out connected from the kemper to Mc8 and have managed to programe to display the tuner on the kemper screen but it doesn't send to my controller.

Are there any midi settings in the kemper I need to adjust?

Thanks