Posts by Rezonanz

It's taken me 20+ years to figure out what I wanted in a rig and then I stumbled upon KPA... it literally has everything I wanted plus much more, like someone was listening to my needs and then presto... there was Kemper. Now I just have to figure how to profile all my buddies awesome vintage amps/tone and share them with you all.

I perform live in 5 piece rock band (50/50 covers/originals) but spend most my time in the studio making original tunes by playing over DrumDrop stems (amazing quality drum tracks from the UK) and trying to bring them to life in the band or to get them out in the market somehow (so far only low-end video productions). I like to create/play more than anything else so I mostly do rough cuts to get the concept across which then may be taken to the next level (novice recording/studio skills). The KPA's noise reduction is outstanding for this (dead quiet) and I don't have to add much mastering to round out the tone. The 600 watt Powerhead going through a 1x12 cab w/ EV 200 watt (stolen from my Mesa Mark IV) is great for accuracy/reproduction and just loud enough to keep up with the other guitarist while keeping me under control (which prevents volume creep back/forth). The beauty of this thing is you don't need a JCM800 thru stack with volume at 9 to full sonic bliss...

Simplicity... I wish I was a gearhead but I'm not - just want great sounding equipment that is easy to use so I can just, play. Play and practice w/o anything interupting the creative process. I have struggled to dial in amps and effects to get desired tone, but now all I have is a box of only great tones. No more guessing if a tube is bad or my OD pedal got dimed by mistake, blah blah blah... now I just play. Father of 2 kids, wife, full time job - don't have time to tweak any more.. just plug and go - thank you Kemper...

My username is Rezonanz and will try to stay active in this amazing free-sharing forum and KPA community...