Posts by pangea2003

It would be great if we could have more Audio Source Options from the Kemper Monitor Output.

So far, the clean instrument signal without the AD/DA conversion is only possible to get from the Direct Output but not from the Monitor Output.

So when you use the Direct Output for inserting a FX pedal within the FX Loop of the Kemper you loose the option of getting the clean instrument signal bypassing the converter of the Kemper..

Could we then have the same option from the Monitor Output?? :love:

DUAL AMPLIFIER RIGS / From Kemper Amp

Hello fellow Kemper addicts!

I’m breaking my head trying to figure out the best way to expand my rig with a dual amp configuration from the Kemper.

So I have a few important questions in regards to the stage of the guitar signal I’m sending from the Kemper to the exterior world..

Basically, I’m using the Kemper’s Monitor Output for adding that "second amp option" because I’m already using the Direct Output for inserting a stereo pedal in the Stereo FX Loop of the Kemper..

In this way, this is how I’m using the rest of the Outputs on the Kemper:

1x Mono XLR Output as my main Mono Dry Amp Signal with no FX [set to Stack] straight to my mixer.

1x Stereo SPDIF Output to send the 100% Wet FX ST Signal [set to Master Stereo] to my computer interface,

which then converts the digital ST FX signal straight out to the analog domain through other pair of balanced outputs to my mixer.

Everything works fine until here..

But I'm not happy with the results I get when adding that "second amp" from my computer.

I’m basically sending the signal from the Kemper Monitor Output into my computer for further processing.

Either by adding a Cabinet IR [with Two Notes WOS] or by adding another full amp modelling plug in [Line 6 Helix Native].

Thus, here are my main questions:

1 - What’s the exact signal that the Kemper is sending from the Direct Output to my FX pedal when the ST FX Loop is activated?

Is this the guitar signal after the Preamplifier?

Is this the guitar signal after the Preamp + Power Amp?

The Output option for the Kemper’s Direct Output when the ST FX Loop is activated is disabled/greyed out, and I believe I can read

Git+Processing..?

2 - Can I send that exact same signal to the second amp on my computer from the Monitor Output of my Kemper?

3 - Is the below correct?

Clean Instrument [Git Analog / Git+Processing / Git Studio]

After Preamplifier [??? ]

After Preamp + Power Amp [Stack with Cab Off]

After Preamp + Power Amp + Cabinet [Stack]

I feel that I didn’t quite decipher all these options correctly after reading the Kemper’s manual a few times..

So I would appreciate if someone doing already this set up could throw me some advice..

Thanks!

p.

All the threads with people asking to upgrade Kemper's hardware with a better connection to record, sync or send audio digitally to other studio processor or computer have been closed..
    The last one last NAMM 2018 with 26 pages in about a week..

ummm It makes me think why??

C'mon guys!
    It's about time.
    Please bring us an option to get a better hardware and sync kemper's digital signal with other professional equipment
    The SPDIF running only as a Master at 44.1KHz is rubbish!
    I'm being forced to convert my signal twice in order to record it and process it with other fx processors..

I'm sure many more people is waiting for this anxiously since a long time:

- Higuer Sample Rate than 44.1KHz
    - Word Clock In is a must to run it properly as a Slave
    The Kemper cannot run as the main Master Clock in my studio sorry!
    - AES EBU

That's it!
    No more, no less.
    Give us just that please!

I'm now begging you here.. :@

Cheers

P.

What about a new Kemper Amp Hardware with Two or even Three Amp Profiler possibilities inside rather than one sigle amp?
    E.g. Dry Amp + Stereo FX Amps!

More IO's wanted:
    E.g. Additional Parallel paths for external FX into the multiple Amps
    Bi-directional USB 3 port as computer audio interface anyone?
    AES EBU?

Hello out there.
    i have just spent my first day woth the Kemper.
    yes, i've been blown away with the sound is coming out from this green scifi metal toaster..
    however, can someone help me out to switch off the b....y lights of the tuner?
    i mean, this is really disturbing when playing in front of the thing..
    i just want to be able to use the tuner either when i switch the chicken knob to tuner mode or when i move the volume pedal to heel position. That's it! I don't need this lights flashing all the time.
    same for the tap button..
    can someone from the Kemperian community help me out??
    seriously, i have read both manuals and can't find the damn thing anywhere...
    thanks!