Posts by MehlAnoma

So after a year of using my Kemper unpowered rack I had the hardware issue detected screen "date/time clock failed" error and lockup of kemper happen.
    So I installed OS 3.30 and the problem appeared to go away, but now when I start kemper (in performance mode) it works fine for 10-15 min but then starts 1. changing LED screen color 2. LED screen looses information 3. various buttons do not work, 4. the lights around gain knob do not go around knob only one blip is showing at about the 2 oclock position
    But then when I use the Kemper Remote to change performance it goes back to normal briefly, also everything sounds fine and I can change effects/performances with Kemper remote no problems.

I am so frustrated I have done all the software related things I can think of to fix. And am waiting still for a solution from kemper as to where to send for repair or what the problem is. I live in United States and bought through sweetwater.com. i was hoping it would be an easy fix as I am a working musician and rely on my kemper. Its a great amp love it, but the more I read in forums all the problems I wonder how well it is actually made?

If anyone has any info or help I would appreciate
    Thanks
    (the images were all taken in a 15 min span of playing to show the changes it does)
    Mel

So I am thinking of buying a carvin DCM200l power amp for my kemper rig. I want to run it with either 1 carvin 4x12 16ohm 300w cab or 2 cabs. What would be the best way for setting up the carvin? Bridged for 1 cab I would use a banana clip speaker cable out of output 2? or stereo with 2 cabs what settings? In bridge mode what should the switch settings be? and in stereo mode what would they be? Thanks so much for any help anyone can give me in my purchase choice.
    Thanks