Posts by Rob84

Hi,

im getting really frustrated with my kemper ive forked out over a thousand pound and i cant seem to set it up right

i am running it through two fostex6310b active monitors which seem to sound thin with each profle i am using even with profiles i have brought via the internet

i think the problem is my end as i am a complete novice when it comes to setup

if someone could help me out with where im going wrong or some advice on setup would be great as im getting to the end of my tether with it :(

the factory profiles on my kemper seem to have the reverb set on every one and when i turn the reverb off i get no sound.

i bought the kemper second hand so wondered wether its what the previous owner did?

Im a complete novice to this so help would be much appreciated

I had a pair of tannoy reveal monitors I've been using for a while borrowed off a friend which sounded great. I've currently just bought these studiospares monitors new,the profiles don't seem to sound anywhere near as good through these as they did with the tannoy. The studiospares monitors were in a similar price bracket to the tannoys I've been using, I haven't tweaked the profiles just been using them as standard.

regards

Hi,

I've recently got some studiospares studio monitors but they sound bad through the kemper is there something I'm doing wrong. They both have XLR jack connections going into the right and left jacks in the back of the kemper.

Hi, I've just bought a KPA but only have my Logitech computer speakers until I can afford some decent studio speakers. I'm a total novice to this, the Logitech speakers have three connections which I usually plug into the back of my pc how would I go about using these with the kemper if possible, obviously I need some connection for them to be attached into the back of the kemper. Help would be much appreciated