Posts by aerodrink

Hi,

On a quality point of view, they really compare - the only reason I'm keeping my BigSky is the stereo input (using it for synths for instance).

Although I have to say that they do not sound exactly the same, for the same type of reverbs.

But if you are planning on using it only with the Kemper, I think it's a waste of money, considering that it's not cheap.

I have to say that I was stunned by the quality of the reverbs in the Kemper when they came out.

Understood, man -> so thank you Don & the community ! :P

I'll be trying all those settings today

I'll take advantage of my #2nd post to briefly introduce myself : I'm 46, living in Paris France (working in IT as programmer / tech lead on Microsoft technologies) - been enjoying my Kemper Rack for 4/5 years now, it's such a fabulous piece of equipment :love:. I play mostly Jazz / Funk / Blues / Electronic / Ambient stuff but I also been taking part in HipHop projects.

I regularly make productions for a label called Pamplemousse. Every time I use the Kemper in my productions, I'm always amazed about how musical and real this thing sounds.