Posts by esizer

Well done and great tones!

Nice 1st clip :)

Very nice!

Good job!! :thumbup:

Well done!

Thanks all!

What bass, what guitar, what profiles, please ?

The bass was a Fender Jazz 5 string and the guitar was Gibson Les Paul. The bass profile used was a GK profile off of the rig exchange called "Gallien-Krueger 150C" and the guitar profiles were mainly "PRS Archon Z2M" with some "ReBorn Recto Orange" mixed in

Well after getting familiar with the Kemper for a few days, I dove in and made my first clip. Both the guitar and bass were recorded via the Kemper. :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello all. Long time guitar forum guy...first time Kemper guy :D

I just got my Kemper in last night and got it all hooked up...although I am currently underwhelmed with the tones I'm getting. I know it is likely user error but all the profiles I've tried (stock, premium paid, sent by friends) all have that "digital" sound and feel to them. I am currently running though a Scarlett 8i6 interface into Mackie MR5 monitors. I've tried both the anolog and S/PDIF connections to no avail. However, I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the Kemper because I've heard how great they can sound!