Posts by Thomasyoung

Hi Again Guys, Hope you are great!!!

What you thing about my version from this amazing song ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Guys, all good ? I hope so.

Just wanted to show 2 Neoclassic sounds with my lovely Kemper. Hope you liked

1st Video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2nd Video
    https://www.facebook.com/nuno.thomas/vi…53/?pnref=story

Cheers :thumbup:

Hi Guys,

This is an old RIG that calls Acoustic E and you can find it on RIG Exchange.

Then after recording I added some Lexicon chambers reverb and a little bit of Shimmer.

Nothing more that´s all.

I will record the video and put here for you to see it.

Cheers and thank you all for your comments
    Nuno

Hi Guys,

This is my first time I turn my acoustic guitar into the kemper.

The acoustics was in the bag already a year ago even the strings are the originals.

In my opinion Kemper plays good all the string instruments

External Content soundcloud.com

Great tone and playing, congrats.
    Do you think you could have dialed a similar tone without all the hardware and plugins?

I think I could have the same sound for live performance, just because of the presence you will have with a nice pair of Active monitors.

For recording to keep the levels right I can only do this with plugins.

Keep in mind that even with great Tube amps in a professional studio they use these plugins or Hardware for recording.

Hi All,

@Ingolf and paults

The Rig calls, A-TwoRock Overdrive from TAF, then I put a graphic EQ on stomp B, and on Effects x Stereo Widener and MOD Loop Stereo and comes my Reverb from TC Hall of Fame.
    In front of Kemper my pedals the Fulltone GT500 Boost only and Hardwire CM-2 as overdrive.

Then:
    VST Waves Kramer just to warm the sound a little bit more and Mixir with 4x12 cabinet one side with Royer 121 and other side SM57 the cabinet from Vox alnico blue.

From Focusrite another EQ the Red and a VST plugin from Lexicon Reverb Hall.

On Main track to put the levels alive Izotop 7 with a preset that calls Tube Master

and thats all :)

Hi Guys,

Recorded this song before making the vídeo and to change some phases, the most importante is.... what you think about the Tone ?

If you wanted to know what kind of plugins I used just tell me.

Cheers
    Nuno

Maurizio70 many thanks for your reply, I understand your point, but for sure I will compare.

I always feel the sound of the Kemper very compressed, and I am trying to find a way to solve this issue (any tip ?)

Regarding the effects I am curious about that, since I have very nice analog pedals.

My last acquisition was Maxon CS550 Analog Chorus, and want to see the difference between this effect for example.

See you soon.

Hey guys,

This thread is for the ones that are using external pedals in from or on FX loop into the Kemper and how can be compared to the internal effects on Kemper ?

What kind of pedals do you use, and why, and quality of the sound.

I already have my Analog pedal board ready to connect into my Kemper, and very soon probably I will do a comparing video.

See you
    Cheers
    Nuno

Hi Guys, Hope all of you are fine.

I recorded Summer Presto from Vivaldi on my Kemper and on my ENGL Screamer 50 Combo

What you think about these 2 Recordings ? I am not a Sound Engineer =O

This is the Recording with Kemper.

This is the recording with ENGL Screamer 50 Combo with a Sennheiser E906 in front

Thanks for your feedback
    Cheers
    Nuno

Sounds bloody awesome Thomas. Do you think you could get the KPA effects to sound like the H9

Really don´t know, but eventide have amazing pristine sounds, I think it will be difficult to sound equally. Probably I will make a video just to have an idea of that. The effects are much better than severals pedals that I already try.

Quote from Eltzejupp

Hi, do use the eventide in fx send/ return or via midi?

Via FX loop because just sound better in my opinion.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show you how beautiful is the kemper with Eventide H9.
    Any additional information please let me know.

Cheers