Posts by Arkhipower

Hi all!

Became a Kemper fan back in 2013.

Tried to break up with it by switching to plugins, but I couldn't find the same sound I had with Kemper, especially since I already had the sound profiles.

Here are a photos of my humble studio where I recorded the album of the alternative band Shock Out Bandage, there is a link.

All guitars and bass were recorded through Kemper.

I also made numbers of Roland Cube 40 XL profiles , for acoustic simulation, distortion and overdrive, which you can find in Rig Exchange.

I'm glad that now there are additional options such as USB audio, Liquid Profiling, which will give me more flexibility in using this device.

Good luck and creative victories to everyone!

This is extra idea of Kosten . http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.ph…henge/?pageNo=5

Expansion of Kemper`s AMP EQ section, adding tonestacks of modern and popular real AMP`s such as 5150, JCM 800, etc.

Thereby all future adjustments of initial profile tone will be sound similar to real AMP.

Implementation of such improvement (feature) also will be helpfull during profiling of real AMP DI (without cabinet), when cabinet impulses created with Cabmaker will be used as well.

Now firmware 2.8 and Cabmaker 2 are quite good for profiling and creation of nice tones if use this method, but variation of tone colors of Kemper AMP EQ`s are poor.

Whatever, it doesn`t matter which initial DI profile was applied, the tone created in accordance with this method will be sound almost similar, therefore the difference of gain/drive character is not so obvious as the difference of tone colors of AMP EQ`s.

In this case for some of my mates other guitar modeling processors were more attractive, the advantage is that each AMP has own tonestack, but Kemper has a limitation for final sound, the user couldn`t change initial profile tonestack.

That`s why most users perceive and of cause not without reason that other modern guitar modeling processors are more self-sufficient that Kemper.

In other words the user will be received practically unlimited power for creating his personal guitar sound.

This improvement (feature) will kill all advantages of other competitors modeling guitar processors.

For example: If user has DI profile of JCM 800 and cabinet created from impulse. He is choosing in Kemper menu «EQ» Tonestack Marshal JCM and he will get maximum similar sound as real AMP tone.

The same things with profile tone which we get from cabinet.

Changes of tone color will be similar as changes of real AMP EQ`s, while use AMP tonestack.

Thank you!