Posts by Fretburner

Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

G String,
    Can you help me out? I have not received any email stating when mine will ship. My order # 3447328 and a ART-NR. 20000010 ? I placed the order on 2/19

reply!

Hello all! I have been an Axe Fx user since the Standard model came out. I have nothing bad to say about Fractal products as they have always served me very well. What got my interest in the KPA was the thought of making adjustments on the fly so easily and how the profiling of other amps was so simple and sounded so real. All I have to say is my little lunch box kicks major ass and sounds incredible! I have since sold my Axe II as it was just sitting collecting dust. The interface of the Kemper is a pleasure to work with without having to have software. Thank You Kemper!!

I'm curious to find out How many of you users were former axe users that made the switch? :P