Posts by chamelious

Thanks - this was my current understanding exactly.

KPA into focusrite 18i20, spdif clock set to spdif, sample size makes no difference.

When reamping with spdif, a delay is introduced, see image (the reamped tone is the middle track). "Constant latency" on KPA makes no difference.

I suppose i can use Reapers "Output manual offset" feature to get the tracks roughly aligned, but it doesn't feel very precise.

How can i fix this?

My bands latest album:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Check out this track if you want a quick/cool example of the KPA's tasty reverse delay!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second single. This time there's some cleans, using the lovely new delays!

Hi All,

My bands first single off third album, all guitars and bass done with Kemper...although its just the one sound each for guitars and bass. Will link the full album stream thats a bit more varied once thats out!

This is jolly frustrating.

I'm attempting to reamp, using the exact same technique and signal chain i used yesterday, which worked fine.

Spdif out of focusrite scarlett 18i20 into KPA, spdif out of KPA back into scarlett.

I've tried the sync source as internal and spdif. I'm getting random crackling. Not on all rigs, seems whenever i try and use delay it gets even worse. Tried restarting things multiple times, CANNOT figure this out. Can anyone help?

Latest firmware.

Tones are from the KPA as always.

This guitar is so lovely. I've actually had it a short while but wanted to do a little video rather than just a photo.Chris Delia at Carillion is utterly fantastic. This Nemesis is largely a stock instrument of his, he just added the sun at the twelfth fret for me.

So I've recently switched to a 7 with passive pickups (BKP Juggernauts). I really like them but i'm finding it really hard to dial in the right amount of gain to leave me with enough clarity while still retaining that saturation you get from having enough gain.

Any tips here, maybe something i'm missing, eq etc?

Thanks