Posts by MannyMoonjava

Hey guys! I've recently bought a Behringer FCB1010 for my kemper. Can someone give me a step to step tutorial on how to use it with the kemper?
    I connected it with a midi cable, and if i hit any of the footswitches, my kemper crashes. Do I need to program anything?
    I tried my dad's old midi footswitch, and it instantly worked. I'm new to al these digital thingies, so I'm completely lost.

Any thoughts? Please help, I need to be able to switch through sounds before my exam!

Hey guys! I recently got a Kemper and i love it, but im struggling to find a clean that fits well with my 8string.
    Im trying to profile my Peavy Vypyr Comboamp, because it has some great cleans, but i just cant get this done. I really like how the Peavy sounds in headphones, and that was what i was trying to go for.

I tried Guitar -> Kemper -> Peavy Input (from kemper send) -> Kemper Return (from Peavy output). When im in profiler mode, the last Rig i used earlier when jamming with the kemper is still the one i hear trough my headphones (kemper headphone output), and when i press the reference amp nothing changes. When i try profiling it says that it cant find any sound, and its still the same kemper rig (from earlyer) im hearing in my headphones..

I want to say sorry if i did something completely wrong, but im a noob at this and what i did seemed most obvious to me at the time..

Where did i go wrong? Do i really need microphones to profile? How to people profile their Axe Fxs? I had this really great clean preset going on with the Peavy.

And also, This is my first post so Hello kemper forum :D excuse my noobness..

- Jørgen